Monday, December 7, 2009

Psalm 27:14

"Wait on the LORDbe of good courageand he shall strengthen thine heartwaitI sayon the LORD."    Psalm 27:14


My friend Rachel, text this scripture to me earlier today (some of you probably got the same text). That scripture really began to sink into my mind, into my spirit- how good God is. He knows the words that you need to hear, just in the right moments, when you know that you need to hear a word from Him. How many times are we so impatient to hear what HE wants for us, or impatient to the point of being down and grumpy because "I just need my circumstance to work out right this moment!" Be of good courage!! Find that strength during the pain or waiting. WOW! How this scripture has impacted our home today! Yes, I know that it is a scripture that we all have read a billion, trillion times, but its so so so so good!
So, to all you that are reading and are down and grumpy because things are just not what you want them to be, at this very moment.... "Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD".

1 comment:

  1. Wow... that was a much needed scripture right now for me to read!!! Miss and love ya'll... Colton is getting so big, and he is such a doll!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Holding on tight to Daddy

Holding on tight to Daddy
Colton was in the Nursery for a few days, he had a hard time with his breathing- they call this "transitioning"

A few hours old

A few hours old
For those who haven't seen some newborn pics of Colton:)

Jetters and Coco

Jetters and Coco

Mommy and Coco

Mommy and Coco

STUD MUFFINS!!!

STUD MUFFINS!!!
I love this picture, it's too cute